6.02.2008

HORSES, DOLLS, AND OTHER JUNK

I have my very own show this week in Portland, OR at a very cool spot called Reading Frenzy. I have been selling issues of my photo-zine there for ages so I figured, why not make it a photo show and a zine release party? So, along with my photo show, I will be unveiling Sadkids Number 5 (the GonerFest Edition) on Thursday night (June 5th, from 6-9pm). The show will be up through the month of June, and the zines will be available until they run out. If you are in Portland, go check it out!

3 comments:

Allison V. Smith said...

Good luck with the show! And save me a zine. I want to buy one!!

Jacksonism said...

What was up with that drug addled time-travelin' 90's club kid who wanted to drink his beer outside?

sadkids said...

thanks allison, the show went really well. I'll save you a zine.

and jacksonism, yeah, what was up with that kid?!