5.07.2009

SLIDELUCK POTSHOW SF II

My photos will be shown Friday night at the Slideluck Potshow SF II. It's a slideshow/potluck party packed with art and free food. What a combo!

Artists in the show are:
Adam Lau * Alan George * Andy Freeberg * Alexander Warnow * Ariel Zambelich * Bryan Alberstat * Carmen Winant * Christian Peacock * David Butow * David Paul Morris * Deanne Fitzmaurice * Douglas Adesko * Elinor Carucci * Geoffrey Ellis * Grant Ernhart * Jeff Enlow * Jon Feinstein * Khaled Hasan * Kira Sugarman Shemano * Lara Hata * Lorenzo Triburgo * Matt Reamer * Melissa Barnes * Michael Jang * Robert Herman * Robin Schwartz * Shepard Fairey * Stephen McGee * Todd Hido * Toni Greaves * Victor Blue *(I didn't have time to do everyone's links, but if you are on here, email me your link and I'll put it up!)

Hey, that's a pretty good list! Although sad to see a couple of other local friends didn't make it, I will pour some developer fluid on the block in their memory.

My slideshow features images from my current record store project.





Details:

SLIDELUCK POTSHOW SF II
Friday, May 8th, 2009
7pm Potluck
9pm-11pm Slideshow
LeftSpace, 2055 Bryant Street, SF

RSVP on Facebook

AFTERPARTY: Mission Hill Saloon
491 Potrero Ave [Between 17th & Mariposa]

No comments: